MAPA Group is a commercial business development team of equals. We identify future trends, articulate technology, and practice policy innovation. We create alliances, enable relationships, stand up precedent-setting projects, and strive to transform and inspire.
What We Do
- We are an international business development consultancy with a successful track record spanning two decades
- We welcome, understand & pursue intellectual, cultural, and geopolitical diversity
- We define & execute next generation precedent-setting projects that serve as “steel in the ground” development models
- We translate incoming over-the-horizon technological realities into profitable business ventures
- We connect the dots through “Doing Well by Doing Good” to enlarge stakeholder circles
- We advance the business and societal interests of our clients and allies
- We practice leadership by example on the causes we believe in supported by meritocratic ownership of results
- We understand technology markets and how to maximize partner and affiliate impact in geographically contiguous but differing regions
- We are progressive in our vision and traditional in our values and work ethic
focus on U.S. Southeast, Latin America, and Caribbean regions
MAPA Group is composed of:
MAPA Holdings, LLC
Mondragon International USA, Inc.
Rockford Berge, LLC
Hemisphere Trade Services, Inc.